Boutique Hotel De Doelen
Grote Markt 36
9711 LV Groningen
Telefoonnummer 085 081 2007
Whatsapp: 085 081 2007
Boutique Hotel De Doelen is open 24 hours a day seven days a week.
After 00:00, it is not possible to check in.
Parking information Boutique Hotel de Doelen
Boutique Hotel de Doelen is situated at the Grote Markt 36 in Groningen where cars are not allowed. Unfortunately the hotel does not have its own parking facility. If you want to park nearby the hotel, you can park your car in parking garage Forum (Schoolstraat 16, height: 2,05 m). The costs are €22,00 per 24 hours and you can ask for these tickets at the reception. The parking garage is at a walking distance of the hotel. (+/- 2 min. walking).
Route to parking garage Forum
From the ring road N7 you take the exit Helpman; After that you drive in the direction of the city centre; Then you make a right turn before the canal; After that you go left at the first traffic lights; Turn a right to the Radesingel; Turn a left to the Winschoterkade; Turn a right to the Damsterdiep/Steentilbrug; Directly turn left again to the Schuitendiep; Take the second road to the left to the Sint Jansstraat; The parking garage is situated on the right side.
There are also other parking garages available in the centre of Groningen:
- · Parking garage Centrum: Pelsterstraat 15 - €22,- per 24 hours – Height: 1,90 m. (+/- 5 min. walking) When you book online, from €10,00 a day.
- · Parking garage Boterdiep: Boterdiep 85 - €12,- per 24 hours – Height: 2,00 m. (+/- 13 min. walking)
- · Q-park Rademarkt : Rademarkt 27 - €23,- per 24 uur – Hoogte: 2,05 m. (+/- 7 min. walking)
- · Q-park P+R Hoofdstation: Cascadeplein - €16,04 per 24 hours- Height: 2,10 m. (+/- 18 min. walking)
Furthermore, Groningen has multiple Park and Ride locations, here you can park for free or for less than in a parking garage. The recommended P+R is Haren. You can find the current timetable of the bus at www.9292ov.nl
P+R, including address and driving route:
· P+R Kardinge, Kardingerplein 1 Groningen, N46/N360, from Eemshaven, Delfzijl
· P+R Hoogkerk, Groningerweg Groningen, A7 from Drachten
· P+R Zernike, De Mudden Groningen, N355 from Leeuwarden
· P+R Euroborg, Afslag 35 Groningen, A7 from Winschoten/Hoogezand
·P+R Haren, Emmalaan 35 haren, A28 from Zwolle
At the P+R locations, except for P+R Euroborg, you can park for free. A busticket for a return trip to the center with the P+R bus will cost you €6,- (max. 5 persons). This is when the shops are open. For more information you can look at the following website: gemeente.groningen.nl/parkeren.